Kamis, 28 Agustus 2008

Gina and life hacker

This is a famous blog and one of my favarites blog too.This site call lifehacker.com.
a blog devoted to clever shortcuts and faster methods of completing software and personal productivity chores.

Lifehacker finds and shares downloads,tips, and techniques that actually make you more efficient without wasting you time. Whether it involves computing the Internet mac and PC and technology in general, there’s always something at Lifehacker.com to make your day easier. And you don’t have to be a computer whiz to benefit.

Actually I could not talk to much about this site since it is popular in icyber already.
======================================================
Note :

This is free review pure from me base on my opinion and my point of view.

0 komentar: