Minggu, 02 November 2008

How to find E-gold exchanger service

How I can fund my e-gold account? Where placed to buy and sell e-gold? It is such question that may come in your head. Due to some reason you can not trade to buy and sell e-gold directly to e-gold ltd.

Presently we use digital electronic currency exchanger service to funding e-gold. Through exchanger, your currency can be converted to e-currency and vice versa easily.
Means you can fund your e-gold from your money that usually carried by wire transfer,credit card,Western union,Moneygram check etc via exchanger.

However I usually use bank transfer method to carry out to convert my money to e-gold or vice versa via exchanger.Unfortunately e-gold popular in my country that’s why I use local exchanger to make convertion and the best for all their service good and fast.

You can find a list of digital currency exchanger company service for e-gold through this link: http:www.e-gold.com/unsecure/link.htm
It is important to use best and reliable e-currency exchangers to buy and sell your e-gold.So I just recommend to prioritize to use local exchanger, since you can easy to touch them and usually their service faster. If you still new to make transaction you can start to convert for small amount to test the water.

Usually exchanger service provide e-currency to e-currency convertion.Such as goldmoney to e-gold,or pecunic to e-bullion etc
Yes actually beside e-gold there’s another e-currency too.But now we talk just e-gold.But I will talk about others currency later on

0 komentar: